Saturday 31 December 2016

16 things I've learnt in 2016


1) I literally have the best and most supportive family and friends I could ever wish for.

2) Don't let anyone tell you what to do, try and change you or make you feel uncomfortable about yourself.

3) You have to believe in yourself before anyone else believes in you

4) Confidence takes a long time to come back after being knocked

5) Failure sucks

6) Never underestimate the ability of food to cheer you up

7) Having brunch out is one of my favourite things to do

8) Charity shops are amazing for buying clothes

9) If people don't make you feel good about yourself remove them from your life

10) I'm most content when abroad in a hot country drinking a mojito with good company

11) I make a pretty decent caramel latte.. who needs starbucks?

12) I nap a hell of a lot

13) My time management is awful

14) Always say how you feel 

15) To-do lists have the ability to make me think I have my life in order

16) I thrive from positive people/experiences and don't have time for those who bring others down constantly

Peace out 2016 and happy new year everyone xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment